Technology is our friend

Freebookapalooza ?! I cannot understate my excitement about this. It combines three of my favorite things: Books, newly made up words (because all words were made up at some point), and...well, FREE! Eek! 

In addition, I am excited to learn new tech tips that will help me save time in my day. Probably unlike many of the students here, I am a working adult. I would not be able to get through my work day without many of the tools you mentioned, such as bookmarks and Google docs, and I am always looking for ways to use technology to make things more efficient. I dislike the fact that most of us, myself included, barely scratch the surface of the capability of the technology that we use everyday. Most of us have smart phones and other devices capable of so much more than posting on social media and helping us find the nearest coffee shop. Even though I am just as guilty as the next girl, I am eager to learn more about the technology at my fingertips. To look below the surface and find the rest of the proverbial iceberg. 

Tip of the Iceberg. Source: Wikipedia Commons



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction

Week 10 Story: Raven Meets the Young Boy