Time Management

My best laid plans for the semester begin to show the chinks in the armor, this assignment is well planned. I originally thought that setting two blocks of time for this class would allow me enough time, I now think that this classwork needs to be spread out more. 

Percolater. Source: Pxhere.com


In order to allow my creativity to re-surface, I think it would be better to give the reading time to percolate in my brain. My new plan is to begin the week with the reading assignments on Monday night. Then I will give them a day or two to brew before working on the story telling assignments and the project related writing.  I also think that I will work better in more frequent, shorter bursts of time rather than fewer, longer stretches. I actually hope to end of each of my days with a little bit of work in this class. 

So, Mythology and Folklore will become my nightly routine this semester. Just a little bedtime storytelling... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction

Week 10 Story: Raven Meets the Young Boy